Job Posting Title
Lead Project Manager
Seeking experienced Lead Project Manager who is passionate about quality in everything they do while managing the installation of Aristocrat’s products. As a Project Manager you will be accountable for directing and guiding multiple teams in a matrix environment in the Global CXS PMO. Comfortable communicating to varied audiences, you will lead the communication with our customers, Aristocrat team members and management, while monitoring progress on the installation of marketing, accounting, operations, and table games systems in new and existing casinos. You have excellent stakeholder, change, and conflict management skills. As an innate problem solver, you love finding the best outcome for all parties involved and are proactive about risks, issues, and possible customer pain points. People envy your organization and documentation skills.
What You'll Do
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 75% per month, primarily in the Continental US.
- Lead and influence diverse team of IT, Operations and Compliance specialists.
- Deliver the installation of software and hardware products at customer locations, on-time and to the required specifications.
- Changes communication styles to meet the needs of customers, 3rd party vendors, project teams, and executives.
- Develop a thorough project schedule and plan using Microsoft Project Web App including project milestones and deliverables.
- Facilitate excellent meetings with clear agenda, engaged participants, and identified next steps.
- Context switch to deliver multiple projects with quality of varying lengths and complexities simultaneously.
- Allocate assigned resources, schedule team, and revise as necessary.
- Clearly articulate and escalate as appropriate risks, issues, and customer temperature while moving team and project forward.
- Act with urgency and alacrity to ensure all project stakeholders are fully informed and engaged during the lifecycle of a project.
- Proposes and drives implementation of lessons learned into organizational processes.
- Operates comfortably with ambiguity and structure, with limited guidance.
What We're Looking For
- Ability to meet the requirements for Registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent work experience. Aristocrat Oasis Master Certification required within 6 months of employment.
- 4+ years of experience in project management within the industry of casino systems technology, Information Technology, or its equivalent.
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate, or similar accreditations preferred.
- Experience in the Casino Gaming Industry preferred.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.