Join our Digital Solutions - Bently Nevada Team!
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software and services that help achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible. Our team takes ownership in managing the manufacturing division.
Partner with the best
As a Lead Engineer - Mechanical Model Base and Design, you will be responsible for working on Mechanical engineering in product development, design, sustaining, or Research and Development (R&D).
As a Lead Engineer - Mechanical Model Base and Design, you will be responsible for:
Work systems engineering to integrate model into requirements tool (JAMA)
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in concept design and model-based design.
· Have Fluid dynamics and Heat transfer knowledge.
· Have Model conceptual design experience.
· Have basic modeling physics for Electromagnetic forces is preferred.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days a week)
· Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.