The Dolese Promise is built on a foundation of integrity driven by our passion for quality, safety, and reliability. We are one of Oklahoma's most respected employee-owned companies because of our people and our values. We strongly believe in positively impacting our communities through our products, our actions, and our financial support.
Being a part of the Dolese team affords a unique opportunity to join an organization that rewards its owners through profit sharing. Our employees are one of our most important resources, which is why we promise to deliver.
- Stable Foundation
- Treat with Respect
- Safe Environments
- Employee Focus
The laborer at the stone yards are responsible for unloading rail cars, preventative maintenance, repairs, general cleanup, assisting products and overall appearance of the yard.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Unload railcars.
- Perform routine maintenance to assure stoneyard runs efficiently
- Perform and document all required stoneyard inspections
- Ensure all housekeeping is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion
- Perform lawn maintenance when necessary
- Regular, reliable attendance at the worksite or assigned work location
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude that fosters effective relationships
- Willingness and ability to do heavy labor
- Willingness to learn how to run Bobcat and Front End Loader
- Willingness to work at other locations as needed.
- Good safety and driving records.
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule, including swing shift, graveyard shift, over time and weekends as required.
- Ability to work near, around or on light or heavy equipment.
- Lift objects repeatedly of various dimensions and up to 100lbs. of weight
- Ability to repeatedly climb stairs and climb ladders
- Ability to repeatedly balance, bend from the trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects
- Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to repeatedly reach, squat and tolerate prolonged standing / walking / sitting
- Ability to repeatedly walk on uneven surfaces
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, marital or protected veteran status. Dolese provides 'reasonable accommodations' to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application process please contact the Human Resources Director.