Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
021159 Key Account Sales Administration (Open)
The Key Account Sales Administrator is responsible to support the Key account managers and provide the highest level of customer service to our key accounts. Provide contracting and price management excellence by ensuring proper execution of price decision process and contracts are compliant.
- Prepare sales analysis, quotations and presentations for customers. Manager E-Business auctions coordinator for global/strategic accounts.
- Quarterly PAM’s, calculate & submit to price desk
- Maintain price schedules for random additions during the quarter
- Customer presentations.
- Sales report generation for account reps and customers.
- Price increase implementation.
- Request customer specifications
- Work zero price report
- UN Certification requests out of Lotus Notes
- New business quotation support i.e., finding like items, freight rate request, PMC calculations, proposal spreadsheets
- E-business auctions for key & trade accounts in NA
- G-Link support
- Work with credit dept to resolve DSO & dispute resolution
- Rebate calculation for customers & monthly accrual
- Global Sales
- Central Point of contact for questions on NA sales & sales management coverage
- Global performance scorecard compilation i.e., Chevron, EOM, Dow
- Working with global accounts on quotes including multiple facility quotations
- Administrator of Pricing approval process and contracts
- Enter contracts into contract database, file in network folder & load into G-Link
- Responsible to maintain contract database and ensure communication of contract openings and key dates to the Account Manager, Sales Director, and V.P. of sales and marketing.
- Ensure contract customers meet volume commitments on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in special projects
- Organize customer outings, i.e., golf tournament / corporate events.
- May provide other administrative support, including, but not limited to: written and electronic correspondence; handling telephone calls and relaying messages; internal office support; making meeting and travel arrangements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires a high school diploma and 4-6 years of experience, Bachelor's degree preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates good written and oral communication skills.
- Possesses administrative and sales support experience.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and good attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and any other relevant software.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif’s Equal Opportunity Policy.