We’re looking for people who put their innovation to work to advance our success – and their own. Join an organization that ensures a more secure world through connecting and protecting our customers with inventive electrical solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE IN THIS POSITION:
The ERIFLEX Key Account Manager will be the sales liaison between nVent ERIFLEX and the assigned key accounts and will ensure a positive relationship is maintained and their business needs are met. The Key Account Manager will also work at developing business strategies that benefit both the company and their assigned accounts. This role will have extensive internal and external customer contact and will be responsible for growing and overseeing the large, complex accounts within Europe.
This is a work out of home office role and it includes approximately 50% travel within Europe; regular overnight trips expected.
In this position, you will get to:
- Responsible for achievement of the sales quota with key accounts.
- Act as point of contact with end customers to develop and increase sales, negotiate contracts, drive product and system sales to support harmonized price strategies; assure legal compliance in the selling of all products and systems with applicable local, state, and federal regulations. This will require crossing region boundaries to manage national accounts and OEM accounts with locations across Europe.
- Manage relationships with customers to understand their requirements and develop appropriate solution(s) to best meet their needs.
- Provide annual forecast with quarterly updates to support Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing and growth teams to identify new product categories or markets for target customers and drive new business opportunities.
- Partner with product management, marketing and growth teams to determine, identify and recommend the appropriate product mix for the market and sourcing strategies.
- Sell ERIFLEX business product lines and generate new growth and profitability within specific assigned markets.
- Support the ERIFLEX business through generation of new growth accounts while maintaining and developing existing accounts; serve as the direct line of communication between customer and nVent.
- Use Salesforce as a tool to manage opportunity pipeline and communicate feedback internally.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in electrical engineering business or marketing.
- Ideally 7+ years outside sales experience in an electrical, electronic or industrial market. Experience should include 2+ years managing with key accounts.
- Knowledge of products within key account area i.e. electrical, electronic or industrial accounts.
- English language proficiency. Knowledge of one of the following languages is a strong advantage: French/Dutch/German
- Skills to consistently develop and recommend solutions with maximum value.
- Skills to develop and deliver effective presentations and proposals.
- Ability to negotiate by collaborating with others to arrive at a conclusion using compromise, persuasion, and influence, rationale and diplomacy both internally and externally in a selling environment.
- Ability to use strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present their views in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to develop strong relationships in the assigned account markets to assess trends/conditions, and translate these into opportunities to deliver value according to timelines given.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstances and have the ability to thrive in a constantly changing business environment.
- Ability to take initiative and act independently with minimal supervision. Goal and results oriented mindset.
- A dynamic global reach with diverse operations around the world that will stretch your abilities, provide plentiful career opportunities, and allow you to make an impact every day
- We are a $2.5 billion, high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 9,500+ people and trusted brands such as CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER. Known for innovation, quality and reliability, our products connect and protect, consistently delivering value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers.
- Commitment to strengthen communities where our employees live and work
- We encourage and support the philanthropic activities of our employees worldwide
- Through our nVent in Action matching program, we provide funds to nonprofit and educational organizations where our employees volunteer or donate money
- Core values that shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for our employees and our customers. We’re known for being:
- Innovative & adaptable
- Dedicated to absolute integrity
- Focused on the customer first
- Respectful and team oriented
- Optimistic and energizing
- Accountable for performance
- Benefits to support the lives of our employees
At nVent, we connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth.