Job Location: BBG Brandon - Brandon, MS
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Summary: The Driver Salesperson will be responsible for both sales and delivery of bottled water and related products to a customer base on specific days. The Driver Salesperson will be responsible for gaining new customers, retaining current customers, and upselling our products. Also, will be responsible for collecting money from customers, loading, and unloading of delivery vehicle, and perform the following duties outlined below.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Live and model the BBG Vision and TEAM BROWN Values
- Reads through all pre-route reports, download pre-route reports, follows route in handheld as is sequenced, and ensures all products needed are loaded properly on the truck.
- Load and unload truck daily, using forklift and/or pallet jack, as well as unload and load water delivery trailer that is kept on site.
- Deliver best customer service to all customers ensuring retention and loyalty for all
- Continue to market and sell products to existing and new customers.
- Runs route/service calls profitably, safe, and efficiently
- Ensure accuracy of daily invoices and payments collected from customers.
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Maintains assigned vehicle(s). Keeps clean and identifies maintenance/safety issues. Operate handheld computer and printer.
- Turns in Route book via upload and all paperwork for the day (including any money collected).
- Follow and adhere to all Brown Group Company policies
- Complete all assigned stops seeking opportunities to sell in additional products and services
- Check loads out including, cups, case water, Gatorade, Bubblr, coolers and other products.
- Complete all assigned reporting actually and timely
- Place minimum of two new bottled water coolers per week
- Identify opportunities for new customers to support route development
- Ensure all product delivered is clean and package is in good repair
- Works a minimum of 10 hours per day
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of contacts and sales calls
- Drive delivery truck, including entering and exiting the truck multiple times per day
- Ability to lift to 60 pounds.
- Seated for approximately an hour or less at a time
- Walking required at each stop
- Loading and unloading
- Forklift/pallet jack operation daily
- Must have an ability to obtain a Class D MS Drivers license with acceptable MVR
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
Ability to operate ordering and tracking electronic devices
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY BE ASSIGNED