Fabricate, assemble, install and repair bulkheads, wood and metal articles, interior wood finishes, cabin accessories, wood and metal deck structures. Responsible for the proper mounting off furniture, racks and bins, partition bulkheads, decorative ceilings, and false decks, as well as other outfitting items.
Minimum of 3 years experience as a Joiner or related craft experience in shipfitting, carpentry or sheetmetal and be able to pass the Tacker Certification test.
- Req ID: 20544
- Department: 17 Joiner/Insulators
- Entity: Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Travel Required: No
- Shift: Multiple
- Relocation: No relocation assistance available
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Virtual/Telework Opportunity: No - Not eligible for telework
- US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
- Clearance Type: No - Clearance Not Required to Start
Who We Are - About HII
HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.