IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
- Plan, execute and/or lead Sarbanes-Oxley ITGC audit engagements which may be global in nature, including large-scale system implementations or upgrades
- Leads SOX ITGC walk-throughs efficiently and independently while building rapport with control owners, external audit teams and IGT’s Internal Controls team
- Able to make connections between business process controls and IT controls and how risks are addressed
- Ensures observations of irregularities, discrepancies and deviations from prescribed procedures and practices are fully supported by the inclusion of relevant evidence and corroborated documented information, including magnitude, impact, compensating controls, and likelihood of misstatement
- Creates and manages SOX program status reporting documents for management
- Serve as primary point of contact for external audit teams performing testing for SOX and statutory audit engagements
- Act as a subject matter expert on SOX IT compliance to the wider business and the controls required to ensure compliance
- Assists with other projects and duties, as assigned, support special projects to detect and deter fraud
- Effectively communicates audit results, both verbally and in writing, so they are persuasive, placed in the appropriate context, and understood by the recipient
- Perform appropriate follow-up procedures on outstanding audit issues related to engagement assignments and assist audit management in monitoring remediation efforts to ensure reported audit issues are addressed by management in a timely manner
- Work with management to help minimize key financial reporting risks and make improvements to current processes
- Involvement in analytic & automation projects considering trends, deviations, or analyses for risk assessment
- Develop positive working relationship with audit team members, audit clients, and throughout the organization
- Effectively apply data analytics and/or automation concepts to testing procedures
- Assist in training and developing junior audit team members
- Assess and understand how IT contributes to the organizational objectives, risks associated with IT and relevance to the audit engagements
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Some domestic and international travel is required
- This can be a remote or hybrid position
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant audit experience in public accounting and/or internal auditing.
- Applied advanced knowledge in Sarbanes-Oxley regulations, auditing standards and practices, and the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) framework
- Expertise in auditing or working in SAP environments (ECC/GRC/CRM/BW/S4 HANA)
- Proven leadership skills – ability to influence and motivate others to quickly achieve results.
- Team-oriented individual and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and participate in concurrent engagements and/or projects.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbally. This role will be working closely with various audit and compliance teams, internal clients, and other relevant internal and external parties.
- Sound business and technical acumen, with the ability to navigate a complex organization effectively.
- Able to operate strategically while involved in the day to day tasks and activities.
- Able to analyze complex business and technical situations, make informed decisions about appropriate corrective actions and convince others to act.
- Strong time, project, and team management skills; ability to work independent of supervision.
- Experience auditing or working with Linux/UNIX, LDAP, IBM DB2, SQL Server or Oracle database environments, virtualization technology, PCI, data classification/security, cybersecurity, cloud environments, software program management and/or development, continuous controls monitoring, GDPR/privacy, robotics/automation
- Professional auditing certification such as IT certifications from ISACA (CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CISM), CISSP, CEH, CIA
- Experience with data analytics (ACL/Galvanize toolset) or business intelligence platforms
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel with ability to develop macros to substitute manual procedures
- Experience in continuous controls auditing/monitoring or robotics/automation
- Experience working in or auditing lottery, sports betting, or interactive gaming environments
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.