This opening is intended to be a Full time position.
- Consult business units with the evaluation and purchase of all new technology solutions, including establishing technical requirements, and working with Cashman’s legal department to negotiate licensing and maintenance terms.
- Apply systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software, and system functional specifications.
- Evaluate requests to enhance current technology solutions and independently identify potential functionality of existing systems to further business objectives.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Help support Cashman’s financial objectives by forecasting requirements, assisting with the annual budget, and scheduling expenditures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work as business needs arise.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Enable Cashman to achieve its objective of Safely Home. Everyone. Every Day.™ by promoting a positive safety culture and adhering to all company safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Deliver Cashman’s “Best Customer Experience” for all internal and external customers on a consistent basis.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Provide timely and accurate assistance to users to achieve realistic goals and meet expectations.
- Ability to communicate expectations and requirements between customers and vendors.
- Strong business sense including experience with Cat dealers a plus.
- Follow the company and department standards for Cashman’s customer experience goals.
- Excellent customer management skills.
- Excellent business analysis skills.
- Experience with project management techniques and methodologies.
- Perform operations duties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively participate as part of the team, assisting where appropriate and requesting assistance when needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree and/or 1-2 years of work experience as a business analyst, with 3-4 years of related industry experience in information technology.
- Proven experience with IT systems analysis.
- iSeries knowledge helpful.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer.
- Stand/walk 1-4 hours in a day. Sit 5-6 hours in a day.
- Occasionally/frequently lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
- Must be able to occasionally/frequently bend, squat and climb.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasional exposure to shop and warehouse environment.
Occasional travel to other offices as required.