- Oversees activity pertaining to all application layer needs of SharePoint and DocuWare and any other platforms that may require workflow management.
- Develop and foster business unit ability to manage, customize, and revise layout of their SharePoint content.
- Define activities to manage/create/update SharePoint and DocuWare application for company purposes.
- Provides technical support for SharePoint and/or DocuWare users requiring troubleshooting of the platforms in their current configurations/roles.
- Addresses questions or concerns from the IT Project Management team regarding the function of the DocuWare application and/or SharePoint platform.
- Monitors SharePoint/ DocuWare software for any glitches or problems/outages.
- Identifies, diagnoses, tracks, and resolves SharePoint and/or DocuWare application issues including system integrations and interfaces, and effectively communicates progress and solutions to end-users and/or management.
- Works with the Tier 3 layer of support with our Network, Systems, and Security teams when SharePoint/ DocuWare activities require Tier 3 involvement.
- Keeps apprised of current updates to SharePoint/ DocuWare platforms.
- Develops Knowledge Base definitions of SharePoint/ DocuWare fix activities to ensure similar future application problems may be resolved by the AAS group.
- Assists with AAS support when demand overwhelms the AAS team, or when otherwise directed to do so to ensure user IT needs are met.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Enable Cashman to achieve its objective of Safely Home. Everyone. Every Day.™ by promoting a positive safety culture and adhering to all company safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Deliver Cashman’s “Best Customer Experience” for all internal and external customers on a consistent basis.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of SharePoint forms creation/change/support.
- Knowledge of SharePoint workflow creation/change/support.
- Knowledge of DocuWare and DocuWare or other document management system workflow design/change/troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft M365 products and platforms.
- Ability to map business processes to electronic workflows.
- Superb collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- General application support experience and Enterprise IT experience required.
- Previous experience administering and configuring with SharePoint, both Classic and Modern experiences, is required.
- Previous experience working with DocuWare preferred.
- Document management systems experience is required.
- Power Apps and Power Automate experience with SharePoint data sources a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional appearance and demeanor consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time in front of a computer.
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting heavy equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
- Stand/walk 1-4 hours a day, and/or sit 5-6 hours a day.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office environment with occasional exposure to shop and warehouse environment.
Valid Nevada driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Occasional travel to other offices required.