Count, reconcile, and record raw and finished goods materials inventory.
Essential job functions
1. Perform cycle counts on raw materials and finished good products.
2. Reconcile counts and notify supervisor of discrepancies.
1. Monitor raw materials inventory levels.
2. Assist with finished goods inventory reconciliation.
1. Preferred- One year clerical experience in a material, purchasing, or manufacturing environment.
1. Forklift certification or ability to be certified within 3 months of hire.
People Management Responsibilities
Must be able to work closely and cooperatively with other members of the
production department, packaging, and purchasing, as well as various other departments.
Reports directly to the Inventory Control Manager, but must be able to work independently and determine priorities.
This position requires a high level of attention to detail. Accuracy is critical
in the performance of this position.
Scope and Impact:
Inventory control affects all areas of the order process from production to the customer. Inventory needs to be accounted for as errors in inventory potentially cause delays to the customer, excessive inventory costs, and inefficient production.
This is intended to describe the general nature and level of work done by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to provide an exhaustive list of the duties, or requirements. All employees are expected to follow the direction of their supervisors.