As posted by the hiring company
About the Position
The Inventory Clerk maintains inventory levels and accuracy in a distribution center. This position is responsible for reporting, physical inventory, and system audits and for utilizing the inventory management system to prepare and track materials and products in preparation for shipping and receiving demands to meet customer needs.
• Maintain a perpetual inventory of materials and products
• Perform daily cycle count activities and inventory audits.
• Verifies clerical inventory records against physical inventory counts
• Prepares inventory reports for departments
• Data entry into inventory management system
• Investigates and reports inventory discrepancies.
• Track and monitor all damaged product in inventory.
• Ensure facility is inspection ready at all times for SQFI, FDA, and customer needs.
• Communicate and report any incidents to supervisor.
• Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
• Miscellaneous tasks as assigned by Supervisor
• High School or GED required.
• Associate’s degree or two years of equivalent experience.
• Minimum six months in a warehouse or distribution environment.
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Excel
• Attention to detail
• Pass Background and Drug screen
• Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and touch challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with other to meet shared objectives.
• Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Optimize Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Situational Adaptability – Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• No Travel Requirements
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. The physical demands and work environment described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Kenco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.