Job Posting Title
We’re looking for a passionate advocate of actionable analytics including statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, and data mining. You will be part of a small team responsible for identifying, analyzing, and monitoring issues that affect inventory profitability, growth, and productivity across the Americas Class II and Class III businesses. You will play a key role in uncovering trends, discovering opportunities, highlighting challenges, and developing solutions that support operational strategies. We emphasize ongoing personal development through project leadership, creative problem solving, and strategic thinking across all aspects of inventory management.
What You'll Do
- Responsibilities include:
- Management and interpretation of inventory and space forecasts/analyses
- Support identification and resolution of inventory issues and strategies
- Aid in the creation and refinement of predictive analytics models
- Visualization and reporting of significant analytical findings
- Champion strategies that improve inventory-based operating strategies
- Cross functional collaboration regarding inventory controls and classification
- Support Supply, Order Execution, Operations, Quality and other team strategies and requests, as needed
- Creation of ad hoc analyses
- The inventory management team’s ongoing goal is to understand, predict, and optimize inventory trends
- All other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in demand, supply, or inventory planning
- Must have Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency as well as aptitude with explanatory analysis, data mining, and statistical analysis. Intermediate experience with SQL and relational databases is desired
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, economics, mathematics, statistics or other analytical or business focused area required
- Python or R, and Tableau or Power BI experience desired, but not required Predictive modeling or machine learning experience a plus
- Microsoft D365 / Anaplan Planning experience a plus
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.