Rep, Inside Sales
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking an Entry Level Inside Sales Representative in our Booneville, MS corporate headquarters to identify and help generate new, high-quality sales leads to support our inside sales team. The ideal individual will be a creative, passionate, highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Identify development potential within existing accounts by studying current business; work with territory manager to identify and evaluate additional needs, and analyze opportunities
- Create a business development strategy focused on incremental growth that emphasizes not only expanding our current base but also securing new customers through prospecting
- Partner with the marketing team to develop strategic campaigns through emails, direct mail, paid search, and social media
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in our products, processes, and operations, as well as remaining up to date on industry news
- Present weekly to the leadership team to cover progress updates and key learnings
- Two years Associates, Bachelor’s preferred
- Minimum 1-year related sales experience, preferably in a high call volume environment, managing large volume of accounts
- Exceptional customer skills
- Business development (prospecting, cold calling) experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems
- Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize, and time manage
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- Ability to follow directions, follow through, and maintain a high level of accountability