Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with new or pre-existing inside sales accounts to obtain timely and accurate orders by phone, fax, email, other correspondence, or in-person visits.
- Establish a detailed Customer Datafile, or CRM, containing pertinent information on buying history, product profiles, contact information and other account maintenance data.
- Input order requests into The Odom Corporation order entry system to insure timely and accurate delivery of product to all customers.
- Understand, manage and execute on all company initiatives and assignments, including achieving sales goals, distribution objectives, new account openings, and other duties as directed.
- Manage, and maintain, service thresholds based on proper call frequency, delivery metrics, and rate of sale for current and potential product distribution.
- Maintain a flexible schedule to allow for attendance at all company meetings and pertinent events as outlined by management.
- Handle all customer issues from inception to final resolution. Communicating clearly with support team and supervisors when issues arise at account level.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)preferred; one to two years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some college strongly preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, proof of auto insurance (SR-22 is not acceptable), and own means of reliable transportation.
- Prefer beverage sales and/or merchandising experience, knowledge of local market, customer service skills, and experience in the distribution industry.
- eoStar route accounting software experience is preferred, as well as MS Office Suite, Outlook and other basic computer programs as needed.
- Knowledge of multi-line phone systems and strong computer skills.
- Accurate data entry.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be self-motivated, a self-starter, and able to work with very little direct supervision.
- Highly organized, with a strong ability to work quickly and accurately while handling competing priorities.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Use of pallet jacks and hand carts are required to load and unload products for use in customer locations.
- Frequently lift and/or move 10-40 pounds and occasionally moving/pushing or pulling of up to 250 pounds (loaded hand cart or pallet).
- Required to regularly stand, walk, lift product floor to waist, shoulder to overhead, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- This position will be performed at Aiea, HI Office or at assigned account locations.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside environmental noises.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.