As posted by the hiring company
- Responsible for directing and supervising the daily activities of our maintenance team accountable for safety, work, quality, quantity and training. Troubleshooting and performing hands-on duties as necessary to maintain and operate plant equipment.
- Ensure teammates perform work according to established safety rules and practices while striving for ZERO Accidents.
- Ensure teammates have the appropriate tools and training to perform tasks in a safe manner.
- Encourage identification of Near Misses along with appropriate corrective actions.
- Assign work orders to the maintenance teammates ensuring all work meets quality and safety standards.
- Manages all paper and computer work that is needed for assigned jobs, record keeping, and the plants CMMS.
- Develop and maintain accurate Bill’s of Materials for assigned area.
- Continuously identify improvement process opportunities to reduce maintenance costs while increasing reliability.
- Responsible for ensuring maintenance teammates receive appropriate training in proper maintenance techniques.
- Responsible for time and attendance, evaluating teammate performance and counsels’ teammates when required.
- Identify and communicate KPI’s.
- Implement maintenance practices and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience with an ERP Manufacturing system or CMMS preferred
- 3 years’ experience in industrial maintenance leadership, maintenance engineering or maintenance reliability preferred.
- Experience with lubrication programs.
- Knows technology required to operate and maintain equipment preferably such as crushers, kilns, mills, screens, fans, pumps, blowers, belt conveyors, pneumatic conveyors, packaging lines, bag houses, cyclones, burners, electrical distribution, spray systems, waste systems, piping, computerized controls, dozers, hydraulic loaders, trucks etc.
- Proficient in excel spreadsheet, word, mathematical skills, computer skills and reasoning ability required.
- Possess core values of Honesty and Integrity.