Job Location: Fernley, Nevada - Fernley, NV
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School/GED
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Travel Percentage: Less than 10%, on occassion
Job Category: Installation - Maint - Repair
Agru America, Inc., is a global corporation which has been manufacturing plastics for over 70 years. Since 1988, Georgetown, South Carolina-based Agru America, Inc. has been the worlds leading manufacturer plastics and geosynthestics. We are growing our team and are looking for motivated individuals.
- The Electrician ensures that the machine working components and work areas are in safe condition. They are responsible for preventive maintenance and downtime machine repairs for the production process to be sure that high quality product is being made and proper machine standards are being followed.
- Ensures that all electrical components are in safe working order and well maintained.
- Plans the layout, installation, and repair wiring of electrical fixtures, motors, apparatus and control equipment.
- Installs, repair, and maintain electrical wiring, circuitry, control panels, fixtures, motors, and equipment in accordance with national Electrical Code specifications.
- Performs systematic electrical and electronic trouble-shooting.
- Strong mathematic skills & unit conversion skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- 3-5 years experience working on electrical components in an industrial setting and general maintenance experience
- Current OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification a plus
What we offer:
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Additional Benefits offered: (include but not limited to) AFLAC (100% Employee Paid), Employee Discount Programs, and Employee Assistance Program