Hirsh Industries, one of America's most successful manufacturers of filing cabinets and storage solutions is searching for an Industrial Engineer for its Dover, Delaware location. Hirsh offers a competitive salary; medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance and voluntary life insurance; long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with employer match; PROFIT SHARING; bonus and more!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing production schedules, processes, specifications, and related information.
- Designing production processes that maximize efficiency and reduce waste.
- Developing and implementing process improvements and technological upgrades.
- Developing design and production standards in cooperation with management and operators.
- Developing standard operating procedures and training staff for new processes.
- Managing process documentation and preparing production reports
Required experience, education, and skills,
- Degree in industrial engineering or related field.
- Prior supervision/leadership experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail.
- Documentation and organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards.
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team.
Hirsh Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer