At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
A Market Leader in the provision of Financial Solutions to Global Markets is looking for an experienced Implementation Manager/Scrum Master to join the existing team, supporting significant programmes of work in Data Control project deliveries across various domains.
Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with excellent communication skills, demonstrating a strong track record of delivering projects in an agile domain, working with global delivery and support functions.
Ideally you will have worked for a solution provider, or alternatively be experienced in vendor management from a client perspective in a post-trade processing / Investment banking environment.
As the Scrum Master / Implementation Manager you will report to a Senior Implementation manager or Head of Implementations. Along with the Project Manager and Product Owner you will form a key part of the governance and delivery team for the programme.
The Implementation Manager/Scrum Master will be accountable for:
Managing the delivery and implementation within a SAFe environment. Participating in all phases of onboarding clients i.e. scoping, implementation / configuration definition, user testing support, training and migration activities.
- Planning & Tracking; Defining and tracking the Program Increments, aligned to the Project and Product Roadmaps, you will actively participate in the Program Increment planning, aligning all delivery teams both Broadridge and client
- Reporting; Providing concise and accurate information to inform and drive actions you will report to the client and internally on progress during the programme.
- Acceptance; Working with all stakeholders you will ensure that there is a clearly defined, managed and tracked acceptance definition plan for the completion of the program and interim phases.
- User Testing Management: Managing and coordinating teams during all test phases, aligned to the acceptance definition, you will ensure that there is effective issue/defect management and prioritization.
- Migration/Onboarding; Working with our clients and implementation analysts you will manage the definition, delivery and acceptance approach for migrating/onboarding data from their legacy system(s) to our target securities finance solution.
You will also have responsibilities relating to the following areas;
- Scope Definition; You will work with the Scope Owners, BAs and your client, ensuring that our delivery plans and activities are aligned with the agreed solution scope.
- Business Case Management; Along with the Programme Manager you will ensure that the programme is tracked to the agreed business case. Closely controlled Change Management being key whether for internal or client defined changes which is outside of the baseline scope of activities.
- Risk Management: This will feed into the overall governance and controls, and you will be responsible for identify, managing and mitigating risks and issues that occur during the implementation.
- Product Readiness: Working with our service delivery teams and the client you will navigate the move from implementation to live running and support.
- Infrastructure; You will ensure that the infrastructure needs are clearly understood and aligned with the client and programme definition for the teams to deliver.
- Quality; Feedback and effective data to the relevant teams on the quality of deliveries is key so that our products and services are the highest quality. You will ensure that this is provided across the various implementation activities.
- Collaboration; Working closely with internal (incl. remote) teams on delivery of implementations activities and providing mentoring/guidance to junior members of the team.
- Continual Improvement: Actively monitoring and reviewing the implementations processes and driving initiatives to continually improve them.
Essential requirements / competencies for this position are:
- Proven track record of project delivery within an investment banking environment and experience of large-scale integration projects.
- Strong experience of vendor / client relationship management, preferably from the vendor perspective.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong leadership qualities and self-motivated, and the ability to work across globally dispersed teams of professionals.
- Business domain knowledge within a Securities Finance environment so support your delivery and management of the programme.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, with a flexible approach to work, within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with both business and technology stakeholders at any level
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to influence effective outcomes
- Critical-thinking and time critical problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in an agile environment, specifically SAFe.
- Ability to understand and challenge the detail.
- Knowledge and use of JIRA and Confluence.
- Ability to travel to client site where required to support delivery of Implementations activities.