Salary/Hourly (DOE) : $23.00 - $26.00
Job Status: Full Time
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Keep the truck clean and organized
- Assist Hydrovac Operator with daily duties
- Report any equipment safety deficiencies
- Assist Hydrovac Operator by operating the on-board hydro-vacuum system
- Assist with tank entry, cleaning and vacuuming, and mobilization of equipment
- Must be on time and ready to work when scheduled (scheduling can be unpredictable at times due to industry needs).
- Oilfield experience is preferred
- Prefer proficiency in operating hydrovac
- Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and work well with others.
- Clean driving record preferred
- Ability to successfully complete a post-offer/pre-employment drug screen, background check, physical and be able to meet all physical requirements of the job
- Must be able to walk, bend, stoop, climb perform numerous task that requires physical agility and manual dexterity as well as mental acuity throughout shift
- Maintain acceptable personal hygiene and professional appearance and is clean-shaven (job-specific)
- Must be able to pass safety screening for fit tests and pulmonary test for cross-functionality between customers.
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills to complete all required paperwork
- Must have own housing
- Must be able to walk up to 5 miles per day
- Must be able to maintain cleanliness of all company equipment and vehicles
- Always conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Must have reliable transportation
- Attend all safety meetings unless approved otherwise by Manager
- Report to work as scheduled
- Demonstrate proficiency in adhering to Federal, State, and Local and all company Health, Safety Environmental rules and regulations
- An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
This position works outside in all weather conditions including extreme heat and cold. The company will supply adequate training and equipment to perform the functions of the job.