- Under general supervision from the Branch Operations Manager, work with Customer Service Representative to assist with renewal support and collaboration with other team mates to support office tasks.
- Support Planned Service Agreement (PSA) renewals
- Certificates of Insurance, licenses and permits
- Partner with Branch Service Manager for uniforms
- Partners effectively with Branch Operations Manager, Branch Service Manager and other team members to support a successful service business.
- Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three years + HVAC industry experience preferably in service scheduling and dispatch.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Able to influence diverse teams to accomplish tasks/goals.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.