Berry Global is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. To learn more about Berry, visit www.berryglobal.com.
- Ensure Berry Global employee relations principles are properly communicated and understood
- Interpret and apply Human Resources policies
- Manage recruitment, compensation, diversity, performance management, employee training and development.
- Administer benefits open enrollment
- Assist Plant Manager and HR Director as necessary and requested.
- Manage payroll and HR automated systems.
- Represent company in unemployment insurance claims.
- Act as coach/counsel at all levels in the organization.
- Participates and leads employee improvement teams to promote positive employee relations; promotes and encourages employee participation.
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience in a manufacturing setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Master’s preferred
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- PHR or SPHR certification a plus
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strategic thinker