Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 6614
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions – The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
Global Supply Chain HR Professionals use Leadership, HR, and Business Acumen to support all facets of HR for the site operation. This may include developing, implementing, and coordinating policies, employee relations, restructuring programs, salary and wage administration, manpower planning, recruitment, orientation, benefits, employee development, training, and safety.
They must be data-driven, planned, organized, and have a bias for continuous improvement both individually and organizationally. All HR positions are expected to partner with leadership to represent the HR function, our policies, and our Core Values. May be asked to provide HR guidance for additional locations as needed.
• Support and, as assigned, own a full range of site HR activities including recruiting/staffing, training, compensation and benefits, payroll, communications, and employee relations.
• Identify opportunities for improvement in HR programs/processes, employee morale, and overall organizational health.
• Assist employees with questions, concerns, and guidance in the full range of HR policies, benefits, etc. troubleshoot issues related to HR programs.
• Provide coaching to site management regarding personnel, leadership, performance management, and development activities.
• May serve as HR contact for Restructuring Team to ensure employee notifications and exits support our Core Values. Support leadership in manpower planning including headcount strategies and reductions.
• Serve as liaison/coordinator for special projects and programs.
• Collaborate with Global EH&S (Environmental Health and Safety) to manage workers’ compensation programs, return to work, OSHA logs, and other EH&S activities as needed.
• Support employee events; on-site meals, events, recognition, health, and wellness programs, etc.
• Maintain accurate employee status and organizational updates; including new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, salary adjustments, shift changes, org chart updates, etc. to maintain data integrity within the HRIS and timekeeping systems and to keep personnel files current.
• As appropriate lead investigations for employee complaints, personnel issues, ethics complaints, etc.
• Support compensation program and performance review process.
• Develop, communicate, and administer new policies to support the organization; interpret existing policies and procedures.
• Maintain confidentiality of all employees, applicants, and other discretionary information.
• Analyze, track, and trend data measuring effectiveness and opportunities for improvement.
• Maintain day-to-day processes and standards.
• Oversee the local programs and support the plan for the year at the site level.
• Grow the team capability.
• Additional duties as requested.
• 5+ years of working experience in Human Resources or a related field, including demonstrated knowledge of varied aspects of Human Resources and relevant employment regulations (including ADA, FMLA, FLSA, EEO, and Affirmative Action).
• BS Degree in HR, Business, Psychology required.
• Human Resources Certification (SHRM or HRCI) preferred.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Detail-oriented and strong data-driven analytical approach to HR processes
• Understands the need to combine Business and HR Acumen to build organizational capability
• Able to support employees on multiple shifts; ability to be flexible with scheduling outside of normal office hours. Core hours are 8 to 5 but on occasion supporting an off shift may be required.
• Ability to communicate positively and professionally with employees at all levels of the organization
• Resourceful and well organized. High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
• Ability to work with highly confidential information and to respond professionally to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Proven ability to drive change and lead in projects
• Ability to establish credibility and leadership with all levels of the organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
• Assertive with a high level of self-motivation and initiative; willing to ask for assistance when needed
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.