Join National Dentex - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Currently we have 60+ labs throughout the country. Our team is growing, and we are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity at NDX for a Full-Time Human Resources Business Partner. This position will be based in any of the following areas: Reno, NV, Phoenix, AZ, or Houston, TX.
This is a full-time position featuring employee benefits including: health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; paid holiday, vacation, and sick time; 401K with company contribution; and tuition reimbursement!
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Support line management in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Drive the people processes (performance, development, and career) to ensure that team members’ level of performance and capabilities meet current and future needs
- Manage specific projects as determined as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the business unit and HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements for the states in which business is conducted related to day-to-day management of team members, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with legal council as needed/required.
- Business Acumen
- Training & Presentation skills
- Ethical Practice
- HR Expertise
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, reach, lift and bend
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret documentation
- Must be able to hear, speak, write, and comprehend English
- Must be able and willing to travel (25%)