Hire the highest quality people the area has to offer, develop the skill-sets of the existing workforce, assure that we retain our most valuable asset, our people.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/Expectations:
- Promote mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Build and implement world class hiring process including a continuous pipeline of high quality candidates.
- Coordinate recruitment and selection of employees. Monitor election process to assure legal and consistent application.
- Develop and implement on-boarding process for hourly and salary.
- Develop HR related policies/procedures and own employee handbook updates.
- Implementation and support of company policies and interpretation that assures fairness and consistency across operations.
- Support leadership, supervisors, and managers by providing guidance, counseling and partnering.
- Build and maintain positive employee relations through visibility in the operation and frequent communication.
- Responsible for overseeing and processing payroll
- Manage training plans for leadership development. Work with state agencies to obtain grants for training.
- Develop and manage performance review process, including oversight of training for skill development and tracking progress.
- Oversight and compliance with all state and federal employment requirements.
- Coordinating benefits, open enrollment process and overseeing claims processing and/or issues, etc.
- Negotiate and manage HR related vendor contracts. i.e. drug testing, temporary agencies, background checks, etc.
- Manage wage schedules, conduct wage surveys as needed, and oversight of wage adjustments, classifications or rates.
- Manage sick days, time off processes and personnel files.
- Develop and maintain organizational chart and job descriptions.
- Assure EEOC compliance and lead resolution should there be any claims.
- Organize employee events and community affairs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Five years Human Resource Management required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field highly preferred.
- Payroll software with time and attendance, benefits, performance reviews, ADP/Workforce Now preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional in MS Office Products