Streck is recruiting for a Hematology Technician to join our Red Blood Cell area. This position is responsible for the processing of cellular components and materials and performing laboratory procedures and testing on all material in the inventory.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Process cellular components and materials according to standard operating procedures
- Run sterility and sampling tests
- Perform laboratory procedures
- Perform final counts and scans of production cellular components
- Complete all appropriate documentation
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in biology, chemistry, or a science related discipline
- Production lab experience
- Desire to work in a quality environment
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail with ability to follow standard operating procedures
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.