SPATCO Energy Solutions is looking for an energetic Heavy Maintenance Helper to join our team. This person will install sumps and or retrofits, entry fittings, piping and dispensers. Additional tasks may include electrical, excavating, busting and removal of concrete, re-pouring of concrete, and other petroleum related work.
• Using heavy equipment to dig ditches, manually install equipment.
• Work with concreate, framing, pouring, mixing, finishing.
• Traveling to job sites (may require overnights).
• Maintain positive working relationships with crew members, vendors, suppliers, and sub-contractors to maintain a timely flow of supplies, materials and sub-contractor work.
• Ensure all safe work practices are followed at all times.
• Ensure safe housekeeping practices are followed at all times, including job cleanup at the end of each day.
Experience, Competencies and Education
• High school diploma or, GED
• Experience in the petroleum industry and product familiarity is a plus.
• Installer certifications in the product line are a plus.
• Equipment operation experience is a plus
• Strong work ethic
• Reliable employee
• Detail oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to lift 75 –100 lbs when necessary during the course of performing their necessary duties.
• Work outside during all types of weather.
• Work under time constraints efficiently and have the ability to work well with others.
• Follow all company procedures. If you need a copy of procedures, please see your Branch manager.
• Keep company vehicle Clean, maintenance done regular, and only use for company business.