At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior coatings for airplanes and scratch-resistant coatings for smartphones, to corrosion protection for cars, and even printing inks for glossy magazines. We are present in 4 regions, with more than 4,000 employees globally, and serve customers in over 100 countries, which makes allnex the world's leading industrial coatings resins company.
Please, come and see allnex insights – Let’s make an impact together!
And here is a sneak peek, how life at allnex sites looks like - allnex Operator Movie
Head of Logistics in allnex provides leadership and accountability for for planning, executing, and delivery of Global Supply Chain logistics Roadmap, focusing on transportation cost, digital transport management at the sites, and touchless processing of shipments and cost variances in alignment with allnex strategic goals.
You will lead the development of logistic and warehousing strategies and implement appropriate processes to manage the safe, efficient and compliant storage and distribution of allnex RM, Intermediates and FG which will support optimal production schedule, maximum service level and minimum costs.
Let's make an impact together!
- Develop a vision and a mission for the global logistic function in order to support allnex's growth strategy.
- Analyze White space and Supply Chain transportation and warehousing tool portfolio across the globe (including SAP LE and SD); implement missing elements, automate manual steps and ensure global compliance.
- implement global transport planning programs: tactical (1+ months out for cost optimization / lanes allocation), management (3+ months out for tactical network decisions/new vendors) and strategic (18+ months out for network decisions and product transfers)
- Serve as a trusted advisor while building and maintaining relationships with Supply Chain leadership, operations leadership, and commercial leadership teams, to develop a clear understanding of business needs; identify opportunities and educate the business where this can add value.
- Manage Supply Chain logistics KPIs and communicate effectively across organization levels; present succinctly to executive leadership teams and board members on planning issues and business impacts.
- Build, manage, develop, mentor, and inspire team(s): managing performance, goals and development potential as well as cultivate positive and collaborative culture among the team, that can instill respect, trust, and high say-do ratio.
Required skills and experience
- 10 years of working experience in logistic or supply chain function in an industrial & international environment, with a minimum of 5 years in managerial position.
- Experienced in areas of strategic development and deployment in a changing business environment.
- Have excellent domain experience in logistics areas as well as a proven experience in delivering successful programs.
- A strong of ownership, and a passion for defining and driving large cross-functional programs.
- Harmonized process driver and leader, cultivates a proactive mindset, helps the team navigate through changes and transitions.
- Ability to measure workload, performances vs targets, actual costs vs budget, and make adjustments when needed.
- Problem-solving attitude and ability to manage conflict in a fair and efficient manner.
We are proud to offer an international working experience with a tight-knit network of employees, making it easy to connect and learn from people all across our different functions. On top of that we are a truly innovative company with a strong team spirit, openness to new ideas, and great opportunities to grow and develop your career.
Equal Employment Opportunity
allnex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an environment where all colleagues contribute for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities.
Find out how you can make an impact!
Check out our career page for available opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.