CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Transportation is looking for a Local CDL A Truck Driver- Tanker in the Grand Forks, ND area to join our growing division!
CHS is seeking a full time Transport driver to deliver refined fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner. You will be responsible for completing pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading and unloading products.
*This role is eligible for a $3,000 sign on bonus.
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- $3,000 sign on bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits -
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any needed repairs.
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading and unloading products.
- Deliver refined fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling bulk liquid products to include, but not limited to Petroleum, Propane, and Anhydrous Ammonia.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Maintain electronic logs and on-board computer with each shipment.
- Perform all pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to vehicles.
- Driving Tractor Trailer delivering various types of tanker loads to various customers.
- Filling out daily load/unload reports.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tanker endorsement
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug test, criminal background check and physical job screening
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.