Job Posting Title
The Analyst of Information Security, Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) is a key team member supporting Aristocrat’s Global Information Security GRC program. The role will interface directly with customers, vendors, partners and internal/external stakeholders. The Manager of Information Security, GRC will apply best practices to be able to support applicable regulatory, policy, standards, and legal requirements. This role will require a keen understanding of business key assets and processes, unique business requirements, the Aristocrat information security program and combining this information to address residual risks.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain global security risk assessment program
- Oversee compliance to global information security policies and standards
- Manage global security risk assessment and processing of exceptions to standard baselines or Aristocrat policy
- Proactively identify information security deficiencies or opportunities for improvement to better enable business security at the global level
- Provide regular reporting on the information security risk status
- Respond to third party inquiries relating to security policies and controls
- Support various GRC efforts such as third party due diligence, security awareness and data loss prevention
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- Relevant experience around security governance, security compliance and risk management would be ideal
- Familiarity of security industry standards including NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO27001 and PCI DSS. Previous experience working with one of these frameworks.
- Security certification such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA or GIAC beneficial.
- Familiarity with GRC tools and 3rd party risk assessment tools
- Comfortable with interfacing with internal or external organizations
- IT Audit, internal Audit and/or risk advisory experience is a plus.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity is a must.
- Self-motivated and willing to take on challenges while adapting to an ever-changing operational environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills – must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to other teams within Aristocrat, Inc., locally and globally.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others.
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.