PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. – CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION –
GRADE CONTROL SALES SPECIALIST:
This position is responsible for driving sales and demonstration of grade control and other machine technology components within our territory. Other duties include creating customer quotes and factory orders, developing training and marketing materials for local markets, organizing end user promotions, and other sales related duties.
Must be self-motivated, assertive, and have excellent customer relation skills. Requires 1 or more years of proven sales experience and the ability to communicate effectively with customers by telephone and in person. Industry related degree, 3D modeling, surveying and/or grade checking experiences preferred. Additional experience with John Deere and Hitachi equipment preferred. Must have strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.