At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior coatings for airplanes and scratch-resistant coatings for smartphones, to corrosion protection for cars, and even printing inks for glossy magazines. We are present in 4 regions, with more than 4,000 employees globally, and serve customers in over 100 countries, which makes allnex the world's leading industrial coatings resins company.
Please, come and see allnex insights – Let’s make an impact together!
And here is a sneak peek, how life at allnex sites looks like - allnex Operator Movie
Are you ready to play a key role in achieving the Company’s financial objectives? In a position of Global Tax Director you will liaison with regional finance group, fiscal authorities and third party service providers in completing local tax returns. The role requires close collaboration with the shareholder and third-party consultants on the overall tax strategy in order to ensure proper implementation of the legal entity structure and tax-efficient cash movements. Furthermore, this person will ensure accurate tax reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Manage the tax position of the Company across multiple jurisdictions.
- Establish tax procedures for the company.
- Develop an effective tax team whilst ensuring strong compliance around fiscal matters supports the business.
- Align with the shareholder the companies holding structure and it’s effective execution & maintenance (PTTGC international tax strategy).
- Lead various international tax projects in the allnex environment and provide research on specific technical tax issues regarding potential tax strategies or audit defense.
- Working in a team, including the CFO, Treasurer and Business
- Manage due diligence and related implementation of global tax efficient structures with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- To support the tax group to provide effective tax support to the organization around new business opportunities.
- Lead the Company’s transfer pricing methodologies in terms of documentation, scope, OECD guidelines and unique foreign transfer pricing regimes.
- Coordinate and manage international tax accounting processes and reporting on both a quarterly and annual basis under applicable accounting GAAP.
- Responsible for the Group VAT, sales and property tax other non-direct tax reporting.
- Manage 5 direct reports and develop a strong influential role on tax matters with all local entity controllers. Including providing relevant training to increase the knowledge and competency levels of the organization.
Required skills and experience
- 10 years+ tax experience with international exposure
- Presents strong knowledge in international tax, VAT and other indirect tax rules, as well as in applicable accounting GAAP tax rules
- Proven track record as an effective business partner with excellent internal & external communication skills
- Excellent leadership (coaching and empowerment) and project management skills, with strong problem solving & decision making skills
- Ability to think strategically, set priorities & develop operational plans and deliver results
- Operate on a flexible schedule when demand is high
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse organization within cross-functional team and able to delegate, mentor and develop finance function in tax compliance area
- Accounting Degree (CPA/MBA/MS preferred)
- Strong Microsoft office skills and knowledge of financial tax modeling
- Solid grasp (both US & IFRS) and understanding of the tax provision in relationship to International tax planning transaction
We are proud to offer an international working experience with a tight-knit network of employees, making it easy to connect and learn from people all across our different functions. On top of that we are a truly innovative company with a strong team spirit, openness to new ideas, and great opportunities to grow and develop your career.
Equal Employment Opportunity
allnex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an environment where all colleagues contribute for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities.
Find out how you can make an impact!
Check out our career page for available opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.