Mid-sized manufacturing company is seeking to fill entry-level general laborer positions at its Turnstone Industrial Solutions plant in the Winchester, KY area. Primary duties include general labor activities under the direction of a mentor employee that include product assembly and various machine operation actions that progress to an assembler or machine operator position. No experience is required. On-site training is provided.
The ideal candidates possess:
· basic listening, verbal, and written communication skills;
· basic math skills including knowledge of fractions and decimals;
· basic measuring skills using tape measure and micrometers;
· dependability to be consistently at work and on time;
· multiple limb coordination, manual dexterity, fine manipulation, close visual acuity, near/far vision, moderate lifting capability (up to 60 lbs).
Excellent benefits include:
*Excellent benefits include medical with a standard PPO plan with deductibles as low as $1,500 and wellness credit up to $750; free concierge primary care; voluntary 401k plan currently matching up to 12%; voluntary dental and vision plans; free telemedicine services; basic life, long and short term disability coverage.