General Help is responsible for the general assistance in each department.
Skills and experience you will need.
- You will report directly to the Operator/Lead of the department in which you work.
- General assistance in within their department,
- Needs to have the ability to follow instructions given to them by their Operator/Lead, Supervisors, & Managers
- Ability to perform any combination of duties, such as but not limited to
- transporting supplies to work areas,
- removing scrap,
- cleaning & organizing work area,
- use of a grinder,
- touch-up painting,
- load/unload parts.
- ability to be flexible.
- Ability to assist on mills and brake presses
- A few other duties are as follows.
- Read/Test on Tape measure – training provided where needed.
- Every job requires you to wear steel toed shoes/boots.
- Understand/Learn Safety & Quality policies.
- Submit to Background check and Drug screen.
- Heavy lifting in some areas.
Job frequently requires sitting, talking, hearing, handling objects with hands. Job occasionally requires standing, walking, reaching, climbing or balancing, stooping/kneeling/crouching/crawling, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Roll Form Group, A Division of Samuel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, participates in the E-Verify program and complies with all federal and state regulations.