- You will report directly to the Operator/Lead of the department in which you work.
- General assistance in within their department,
- Needs to have the ability to follow instructions given to them by their Operator/Lead, Supervisors, & Managers
- Ability to perform any combination of duties, such as but not limited to
- transporting supplies to work areas,
- removing scrap,
- cleaning & organizing work area,
- use of a grinder,
- touch-up painting,
- load/unload parts.
- ability to be flexible.
- Ability to assist on mills and brake presses
- Forklift and overhead crane experience preferred, training for Roll Form certified.
EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of reading a tape measure is a must down to the 16th.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS: Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- A few other duties are as follows.
- Read/Test on Tape measure – training provided where needed.
- Every job requires you to wear steel toed shoes/boots.
- Understand/Learn Safety & Quality policies.
- Submit to Background check and Drug screen.
- Heavy lifting up to 75 lbs. in some areas.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Shop Floor, Manufacturing
EEO - Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verified Employer