Full Stack Software Developer
- Proactively identify and resolve challenging issues in a variety of software applications
- Assist with system configuration, deployments, and control processes
- Interact with other software developers and teams across a multidisciplinary set of software development efforts
- Develop software for both front end and back end systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other software development-related degree
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in back end software application development and server deployment; including Spring Boot, cloud database, and Java EE
- Willingness to quickly pick up new technologies
- Experience in modern technologies such as Linux, RESTful Services, Docker, Kubernetes, MQ, Git and Agile processes
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.