Fulfillment Center Omaha Administrative Coordinator (M-F 8am-4:30 pm)
General Summary of Purpose:
As our FC Omaha Admin Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting management in the daily administration/data entry needs of the department.
- Completes all facets of purchase order system for department
- Various data entry and filing of department specific information
- May develop, distribute and analyze various reports for the management staff. May include running queries
- Inventory and ordering of all department and office related supplies
- Receive supplies and forward invoices to accounts payable
- May research vendors for best pricing, service, and product
- Acts as receptionist for facility by answering telephones and directing callers to the appropriate person
- May do KRONOS data entry
- Maintains Petty Cash fund
- Maintains and manages corporate charge card
- Sort and deliver interoffice mail to facility personnel
- Acts as the facility’s Help Desk
- Update bulletin boards
- Maintains Omaha Fulfillment Center Store
- Event coordinator for Omaha Fulfillment parties including drawings and prize distribution
- May act as point of contact for vendor issues
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
- Actively participate in impact planning sessions and work to improve engagement
- Maintains confidentiality of business-related discussions held in the office.
- Must be able to attend face to face meetings on short or little advance notice
- Work requires in-person collaboration among colleagues and contractors
Here’s what you need to join the fun:
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Secretarial, data entry, financial or equivalent experience preferred
- Must have typing skills to 40 words a minute
- Experience utilizing MS office software; mainly Excel and Word
- Must be able to lift 35lbs on an occasional basis
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
- Click on the “Home” tab
- Click on “Current Job Opportunities”
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company (a Berkshire Hathaway company) is the nation’s largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, toys and novelties, and a leading provider of teaching supplies and affordable home décor and giftware. Founded in 1932 by a Japanese American, the Oriental Trading' history of fun spans the better part of the last century. Today, Oriental Trading offers more than 60,000 products to individuals, teachers, schools, churches, businesses and nonprofits. With a corporate vision to “Make Life More Fun,” Oriental Trading spreads joy and smiles to millions each year through a robust family of brands; orientaltrading.com, Fun Express, MindWare, SmileMakers, Morris Costumes and halloweenexpress.com.