Looking for a rewarding career with excellent pay and unmatched benefits? Join a global manufacturer where you can learn in-demand skills and gain valuable experience to help you advance in your career at a state-of-the-art facility. This is an 8-hour shift position.
We are looking for professionals to join our Byhalia, MS team as a Forklift Operator. Forklift Operators are important members of the team by loading and shipping the correct products in the correct quantities within given time frames.
Why join the ROCKWOOL team?
- Competitive pay
- Great Benefits - Effective your first day!
- Choice of 2 Medical plans with HSA employer funding of $750 - $1,500
- Dental and Vision plans
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 6% match to your 401(k) plan
- No cost Life & Disability Benefits
- Company Provided PPE
- Work-Life Balance
- Up to 6 weeks paid Parental Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
If you have the following, we would love to hear from you:
- Certified to drive powered industrial lifts, including sit down forklifts.
- Have a valid Driver’s license
- Have a clean record in the National Driver Register
- Must have the ability to read and understand written instructions/procedures including run sheets and Vanload sheets
- Good understanding of H+S requirements and works in a safe manner
- A high level of concentration
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to stand/walk on concrete floors for 8 or more hours during the course of a day.
- The ability to lift 60 pounds and 120 pounds with another person
- Operates a powered industrial truck to safely unload raw materials to the designated positions in warehouse.
- Provide an accurate hourly report, including production tallies, to the Line Operations and Warehouse Supervisor
- Load trucks when required and accurately complete paperwork as provided by the Warehouse.
ROCKWOOL Group is the world's leading manufacturer of stone wool products made from one of earth's most abundant natural resources. We offer products ranging from building insulation, wall and façade systems and acoustic ceilings to horticultural substrate solutions. We are a family-founded and values-driven company with more than 80 years of experience. We are always great together - when we work together as a team we create innovations that can enrich modern living and improve people's lives.
Rockwool is proud to be a an equal opportunity employer.