Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain S/W applications for embedded MCU on High Resolution Monitors.
- Understanding the requirements needed to perform the software development work required by each project.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs based on company’s procedures.
- Execute jobs assigned by Group Leader based on job-demands.
Skills and Qualifications
- University graduated with computer science, software, application programming related major
- Good at logical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms.
- Industriousness, result-oriented, high energy, self-motivated, and creative individual.
- Being able to use English for working.
- Be proficient with C/C++ programming language, firmware, and bare-metal programming.
- 1+ years of experience with developing software application on embedded systems.
- Be familiar with embedded microcontroller (8-bit and 32-bit MCU).
- Good working knowledge of hardware peripherals (GPIO, SPI, UART, I2C, timers, interrupts, etc…).
- Knowledge and skills related to Visual Display products (TV, Signage, Monitor, …), Video Input Interface (DP, HDMI, …) shall be a plus.
- Fresh Graduates and Junior Levels are welcome.