PAPE’ MATERIAL HANDLING, INC. – HONOLULU, HI
FIELD TECHNICIAN - INDUSTRIAL DOOR & DOCK EQUIPMENT:
Responsibilities will include installation, maintenance, and service repair of all makes and models of high-speed doors, industrial coiling doors, sectional doors and dock levelers.
Individual must be self-motivated and able to work under little or no supervision. Excellent communication and customer relation skills required. Candidate is required to have and maintain a clean and valid driving record. Applicant must have own tools.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.