Ferrellgas is seeking a Full-Time Field Technician to join the team! As a member of our team, you will be responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining propane equipment for our customers. Exceptional customer service is essential. Field Technicians can expect to work local routes and be home every night; however, on-call rotations for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries may be needed.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Program
- Propane Discounts
- Installs, repairs, and maintains propane equipment for retail customers.
- Responsible for providing emergency response and system installation and testing.
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane to and from specified destinations.
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service/safety information and answering inquires.
- May work on propane appliances when needed and assist with deliveries, based on customer demands
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 - 5+ years related experience.
- Good driving record
- Commercial driver’s license Class B CDL license with hazmat and tanker endorsement preferred.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. Please visit our Life at Ferrellgas page for more information.