Job Location: MH - Las Vegas - LAS VEGAS, NV
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School Degree or GED
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: Day
Field Service Tech (Material Handling) $2000 Signing Bonus
No company can promise uncompromised customer satisfaction without the people to backup and deliver that promise. At Arnold we have assembled the most comprehensive machinery support team in the western United States. There is nothing in our inventory as valuable as the associates who carry our reputation into the marketplace. With the training we provide, the Field Service Technician helps Arnold to keep that standing.
Essential Job Functions
- Good driving record – (Field Service)
- Good English communication skills.
- Verbal – Both internal and External Customers “Who, What, When, Where”
- Written – Customer, Dispatcher, Peers, Supervisor.
- Good working knowledge of the internal combustion engine.
- Capable of reading a wiring/schematic diagram and service manual
- Drives to customer locations to repair forklifts and other material handling equipment. (Field Service)
- Conducts periodic maintenance services for the customer.
- Examines forklift, and other material handling equipment, assessing the repair situation at hand, considering your skill level, safety and the hazards of the job will you require additional help.
- Capable of using a multi meter and laptop computer.
- Willing to continue education offered by Arnold Machinery and Vendor.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must show up for work at the scheduled time
- Adhere to Arnold Machinery Company’s core values: “Integrity, Discipline, Empathy”
- Thanks customer for their business to include asking them if they are happy with the service received.
Non-essential Job Functions
- Assist the Service Manager with various tasks
- Maintain a clean workspace and/or truck
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven terrain
- Lifting over 50 lbs. frequently
- Hands/arms operating equipment, hand and power tools
- Seizes, helps or works with hands
- Raises or lowers miscellaneous equipment parts and tools
- Extends hands and arms in any direction
- Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees or waist
- Remains in standing position if required for certain repair or maintenance work
- Climbing in and out of equipment
- Read work tickets, parts and service books and operate heavy equipment
- Communications by radio, phone and in person
- Hears well enough to discern mechanical problems for safety in and around shop and construction sites and to receive communication by radio, phone and in person
- Sits in equipment and vehicles
- Lies in prone position under vehicles and equipment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to use MICROSOFT EXCEL, WORD. Experience with other MS OFFICE programs helpful
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use office machines (fax, copier, computer etc.)
- Payment for the $2000 bonus: $1000 with first paycheck and an additional $1000 after 90 days of employment
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday’s
- Medical premium 100% paid by company for associate and family
- Dental and Vision plans
- 401K with company match
- Quarterly and Yearly Bonus programs
- Shares Awarded Under YOS Program: Upon completion of continuous employment from his or her date of hire [“Anniversary Date”] with AMCO or its subsidiaries, Associates will receive shares of AMCO stock as follows:
- 5th Anniversary Date = 10 Shares
- 10th Anniversary Date = 15 Shares
- 15th Anniversary Date = 20 Shares
- 20th Anniversary Date = 25 Shares
- Each Anniversary Date after 20 years of continuous service = 5 Shares
Arnold Machinery is an equal opportunity, affirmative action and right to work employer.
Arnold Machinery does not discriminate based on physical or mental disability where the essential functions of the job can be reasonably accommodated. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.