Field Service Representative I
We are looking for a Commercial Roofing Inspector to join our team in the Omaha, Nebraska area. This exciting opportunity is ideal for self-starters. Primary functions of the position are to provide exceptional field service to Carlisle's customer base by servicing, promoting, demonstrating, and providing training on Carlisle roofing products. This position will service a regional territory to ensure quality roofing installations. Duties include scheduling and completing of roofing inspections, performing progress checks on roofing projects, providing technical assistance via telephone for roofing applicators and submittal of weekly reports.
This candidate should be located near Omaha Nebraska; this person will cover Nebraska and parts of Ohio and South Dakota.
Estimate of +50% overnight travel required.
A company vehicle and travel allowance is provided.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Scheduling of inspections of the completed roofing work on job site. Work is completed in all outside weather conditions.
- Job site visits to systems being installed. This includes the scheduling of job site visits, full knowledge of spec and details, ability to converse and explain the specific Carlisle roof system and any errors to the system and what steps needed to repair the system.
- Completing and submitting forms, letters, and reports. This involves filling out standard forms utilize inside the TS department and Carlisle. This also includes the ability to write letters to roofers, building owners, architects, consultants, etc., explaining what needs to be completed to install Carlisle systems or to correct a problem on a Carlisle roofing project.
- Providing technical assistance for technical questions presented by roofing applicators.
- Scheduling of training programs, the ability to physically complete Carlisle installation work, i.e., splices, flashings, installation of insulation, includes full working knowledge of specs and details, the ability to converse and convey installation methods to roofing foremen and crewmen.