We are looking for a professional Field QA Inspector to add to our team in Honolulu, Hawaii to join our PM/CM team and work alongside our technical experts to provide contributions to the development of new techniques and standards. Help our team grow by mentoring the early, intermediate and associate professionals while assisting resident engineers and project managers in completion of inspection work in accordance with projects and client specifications.
Grow your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, flourish, and succeed.
• At least 7+ years in construction administration/ inspection
• High School diploma
• Valid certifications such as: ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I, HDOT Asphalt Field Level 1, HDOT Soils and Aggregate Construction
• Experience with applicable codes
• Perform construction observations and create daily documentation including digital
• Inspect contractor’s work to verify compliance with plans and specifications
• Coordinate required materials testing
• Participate in Progress and Preconstruction Meetings
• Maintain and review comprehensive project records
• Monitor and report on quality control issues
• Participate in site safety inspections
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications, and drawings.
• Knowledge of construction testing methods and techniques.
• Knowledge of construction practices and principles
• Intermediate mathematical skills in order to perform field calculations
• Ability to gather and understand technical data for purposes of generating technical reports
• Progressive work-related experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced interpersonal skills in order to work with clients and/or project teams
• Proficient in MS Office Suites and MS Project
• A valid State’s driver’s license and the ability to pass a motor vehicle background check
• Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
• A technical school graduate or have a Bachelor’s of related to Engineering or Construction Management