PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. - CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION - OAHU, OR
FIELD PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN:
Position will perform preventative maintenance on heavy equipment in accordance with agreements between Papé Machinery and its customers. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing preventative maintenance tasks on all makes and models of heavy equipment.
- Performing lube quickly and efficiently within industry standard times.
- Performing minor repairs on all makes and models of heavy equipment.
- Perform machine inspection for any required repairs.
- Preparing required documentation accurately and timely, including work orders, parts lists and time cards.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of equipment and product technology.
- Perform Product Improvement Programs on required machines.
- Perform repairs on rental equipment.
- Responsible for own scheduling of Product Improvement Programs and preventative maintenance services.
- Performing assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Applicants should have 1 plus years’ experience in diagnosing and repairing all makes and models of new and used heavy equipment. Must be a self-starter, able to work without direct supervision, and have the discipline and skill to complete a technical diagnostic and repair training program. Applicants must have own tools and a CDL B with a good driving record. Must be available for alternative shift hours.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.