- Responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing equipment onboard the vessel
- Modify, fabricate and repair factory equipment as requested by Factory Manager.
- Maintain adequate and accurate inventory of necessary parts and supplies
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment and determine the most effective means of repair
- Participate in daily factory walk through with Factory Manager.
- Report any concerns directly to Engineering and Master.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Factory Manager and Engineering.
- Responsible for factory shipyard and repair work lists including ordering of parts required for the jobs in a timely manner.
- Report to the Captain or Supervisor immediately all unsafe or un-seaworthy conditions
- Vessel Experience Preferred
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Welding Skills
The Company's equal employment opportunity policy prohibits unlawful discrimination with respect to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law.