Provides supervision, planning, estimating, and scheduling of all maintenance activities for Air Force Facilities located in Maui Hawaii.
Provide a high level of government facility knowledge and experience. Position has overall responsibility for maintaining building facility, mission critical equipment and grounds in accordance with Air Force requirements. Maintain safe working environment with attention towards site and personnel security. Develops and implements construction management strategies to perform routine maintenance tasks or complex projects. Develop Recurring Maintenance Program.
To supervise the day-to-day facility maintenance operation and all craftsman assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Position requires interaction within the department on routine matters and externally through purchasing and property personnel.
• Requires the use of judgment to plan, perform; general decisions are made to solve a problem or select a course of action for a standard or recognized method of operation.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Department of Defense Civil Engineering facilities, maintenance, repair, and operations, to include a minimum of 2 years’ experience directly managing/supervising within an Operations Function
• Possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Familiarity with USAF facility maintenance procedures.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Clearance.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
• This position requires a strong attention to detail and follow through, use of independent judgment, and excellent communication and people management skills.
Preference will be given to Calista shareholders and their descendants and to spouses of Calista shareholders, and to shareholders of other corporations created pursuant to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act, in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g).
Additionally, it is our policy to select, place, train and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws and without regard to non-work related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, genetic information, or other protected status. When applicable, our policy of non-discrimination applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfer, promotion, placement, layoff, compensation, termination, reduction in force and benefits.
It is Calista and Subsidiaries' business philosophy and practice to provide reasonable accommodations, according to applicable state and federal laws, to all qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
The statements contained in this job description are intended to describe the general content and requirements for performance of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities, and requirements.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter the scope of work within the framework of this job description at any time without prior notice.