EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Facilities Manager
EMCOR Government Services is seeking a Facilities Manager for a bid proposal in Washington, DC. The Facilities Manager plans, organizes, and directs the operation, maintenance, and repair of buildings, facilities, and utility systems throughout the installation. This position involves highly technical, skilled and supervisory maintenance and repair work for the building and structures functions. Work involves supervising, guiding, and training employees while also planning and managing the more complex/difficult projects.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply management team building skills to motivate crews to collaborate problem solving, quality work, and high production levels.
- Provide ITC tenant-related, construction build out services, building space repair and alterations and ITC build-out/construction services.
- Complete Facilities Maintenance (CFM) Type Services.
- Conduct exterior and interior cleaning services including janitorial (excluding within federal tower spaces), pest control, snow & ice removal, landscaping; all O&M services (minor building repairs of the RRB spaces (interior and exterior), conference center, office, retail, food court, and loading dock). These services include HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and vertical transportation systems throughout the entire RRB complex.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 8 -10 years of continuous facilities management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- HVAC/Electrical License
- CPMM/PMP Certification from PMI
- Customer/tenant service experience
- CMMS experience required
- Competence in facility inspections, OSHA compliance
- Management of budgets, manpower, and materials
- Knowledge of environmental matters relating to materials handling, preferred.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.