ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dover’s visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit ILCDover.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The incumbent performs preventative maintenance to and around the facility. New construction, renovations, and other required facility construction or maintenance is performed as needed. Participates in special projects as needed and participates in safety/ security measures.
*Essential Job Duties- All Technicians:
- Adhere to all safety procedures and requirements
- Safety toe footwear must always be worn
- Safety glasses are required
- Understand, practice, and support safety standards in all work and in all locations
- Perform general maintenance and repair duties.
- Light carpentry
- Basic electrical
- Grounds maintenance
- Arranging furniture and partitions
- Snow removal
- Pressure washing
- Assist employees with internal moves
- Work with specialized outside contractors
- Formal training in one or more trades is a plus
- Install and repair facility heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Chiller experience is a plus.
- Perform quarterly, semi-annual, and annual inspections on HVAC equipment to ensure optimal function.
- Coil cleaning
- Insulating line sets
- Make recommendations for organization to improve efficiency or operation
- Assist in the design of new facility's HVAC or chiller systems
- Ensure all HVAC systems follow local or national regulatory requirements.
- Must have Universal Refrigeration License.
- Aerial lift, scissor lift, and forklift experience
- Duct work experience is a plus.
- Making duct from sheet metal
- Must be able to work in restricted areas of the facility (U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident of the U.S.)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, e.g. GED
- Technical training and/or certifications preferred and may be required for specific positions
- Intermediate level of experience requires 1- 3 years of experience; Senior level requires 3- 5 years of experience; Advanced level requires 5 or more years of experience in trade; facilities maintenance experience is preferred
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (read, write, speak)
- Must be knowledgeable of basic math and English measurement (not metric) and use of hand tools and/or power tools
- Must be able to work during evenings and weekends when necessary
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran