- Keep Rockline facilities in a “Tour Ready-Audit Ready” status by assisting with any cGMP cleaning needed.
- Cleaning and supplying designated building areas (offices, break rooms, bathrooms). Picking up trash and keeping grounds clean and groomed.
- Demonstrate commitment to Rockline’s RRITE Values of Renew, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence.
- Associates have a direct and important role in ensuring that all work is performed in a safe manner. Effectiveness in carrying out this responsibility is part of each associate’s essential accountabilities.
- Contribute to a cooperative working effort by demonstrating a willingness to perform other job-related work as needed or requested.
HS diploma or equivalent. Good communication skills and the ability to maintain an excellent attendance record.
Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities. Must be able to follow instruction well and work within a team.
Available to work scheduled overtime as needed.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to lift
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment